{"title":"根据文献的参考","authors":"Sławomir Jóźwiak, Janusz Trupinda","doi":"10.12775/om.2021.012","DOIUrl":null,"url":null,"abstract":"Nomenclature and intended use of the rooms of the southern (representative) part of the upper floor of the “palace” of Grand Masters in the Marienburg Castle in the Middle Ages on the basis of written sources\n \nThe analyses carried out in this article concerning the southern part of the upper floor of the new (second) “palace” of the Teutonic Order’s superiors in the late Middle Ages allow to formulate several important conclusions. First of all, the building certainly existed before 11 September 1392, but it cannot be ruled out that it was erected at the beginning of the 1370s. In the fifteenth-century sources, its entire southern representative part (looking from the so-called Low and High Halls) along with five rooms of different sizes located there, were referred to as the “Summer (or, less often, Winter) chamber (gemach)”.\nThis name comes from the most characteristic interiors located there: the “Summer Refectory” / “Great Summer Hall” in the western part and the Winter Refectory in the central part. The thorough analysis of medieval written sources carried out in this article allows for the formulation of the thesis that the chamber located in the easternmost part of the southern part of the “palace”, supported by two columns, should be identified as the “Minor Summer Hall” (aula minor estivalis), which was recorded in the transumpt of 14 May 1456. Thus, all the suggestions concerning this interior and its supposed intended use in the discussed period, hitherto put forward by the researchers who have so far formulated their conclusions in isolation from the written accounts of the period, should be rejected.\nThis name comes from the most characteristic interiors located there: the \"Summer Refectory\" / \"Great Summer Hall\" in the western part and the Winter Refectory in the central part. The thorough analysis of medieval written sources carried out in this article allowed for the formulation of the thesis that the chamber located in the easternmost part of the southern part of the \"palace\", supported by two columns, should be identified as the \"Minor Summer Hall\" (aula minor estivalis), which was recorded in the transumpt of 14 May 1456. Thus, all the suggestions concerning this interior and its supposed intended use in the discussed period, hitherto put forward by the researchers who have so far formulated their conclusions in isolation from the written accounts of the period, should be rejected.","PeriodicalId":36536,"journal":{"name":"Ordines Militares","volume":" ","pages":""},"PeriodicalIF":0.0000,"publicationDate":"2021-11-09","publicationTypes":"Journal Article","fieldsOfStudy":null,"isOpenAccess":false,"openAccessPdf":"","citationCount":"0","resultStr":"{\"title\":\"Die Benennung und Bestimmung der Räume im südlichen Repräsentativteil des Geschosses des zweiten „Hochmeisterpalastes“ auf der Marienburg im Mittelalter im Lichte der Schriftquellen\",\"authors\":\"Sławomir Jóźwiak, Janusz Trupinda\",\"doi\":\"10.12775/om.2021.012\",\"DOIUrl\":null,\"url\":null,\"abstract\":\"Nomenclature and intended use of the rooms of the southern (representative) part of the upper floor of the “palace” of Grand Masters in the Marienburg Castle in the Middle Ages on the basis of written sources\\n \\nThe analyses carried out in this article concerning the southern part of the upper floor of the new (second) “palace” of the Teutonic Order’s superiors in the late Middle Ages allow to formulate several important conclusions. First of all, the building certainly existed before 11 September 1392, but it cannot be ruled out that it was erected at the beginning of the 1370s. In the fifteenth-century sources, its entire southern representative part (looking from the so-called Low and High Halls) along with five rooms of different sizes located there, were referred to as the “Summer (or, less often, Winter) chamber (gemach)”.\\nThis name comes from the most characteristic interiors located there: the “Summer Refectory” / “Great Summer Hall” in the western part and the Winter Refectory in the central part. The thorough analysis of medieval written sources carried out in this article allows for the formulation of the thesis that the chamber located in the easternmost part of the southern part of the “palace”, supported by two columns, should be identified as the “Minor Summer Hall” (aula minor estivalis), which was recorded in the transumpt of 14 May 1456. Thus, all the suggestions concerning this interior and its supposed intended use in the discussed period, hitherto put forward by the researchers who have so far formulated their conclusions in isolation from the written accounts of the period, should be rejected.\\nThis name comes from the most characteristic interiors located there: the \\\"Summer Refectory\\\" / \\\"Great Summer Hall\\\" in the western part and the Winter Refectory in the central part. The thorough analysis of medieval written sources carried out in this article allowed for the formulation of the thesis that the chamber located in the easternmost part of the southern part of the \\\"palace\\\", supported by two columns, should be identified as the \\\"Minor Summer Hall\\\" (aula minor estivalis), which was recorded in the transumpt of 14 May 1456. Thus, all the suggestions concerning this interior and its supposed intended use in the discussed period, hitherto put forward by the researchers who have so far formulated their conclusions in isolation from the written accounts of the period, should be rejected.\",\"PeriodicalId\":36536,\"journal\":{\"name\":\"Ordines Militares\",\"volume\":\" \",\"pages\":\"\"},\"PeriodicalIF\":0.0000,\"publicationDate\":\"2021-11-09\",\"publicationTypes\":\"Journal Article\",\"fieldsOfStudy\":null,\"isOpenAccess\":false,\"openAccessPdf\":\"\",\"citationCount\":\"0\",\"resultStr\":null,\"platform\":\"Semanticscholar\",\"paperid\":null,\"PeriodicalName\":\"Ordines Militares\",\"FirstCategoryId\":\"1085\",\"ListUrlMain\":\"https://doi.org/10.12775/om.2021.012\",\"RegionNum\":0,\"RegionCategory\":null,\"ArticlePicture\":[],\"TitleCN\":null,\"AbstractTextCN\":null,\"PMCID\":null,\"EPubDate\":\"\",\"PubModel\":\"\",\"JCR\":\"Q4\",\"JCRName\":\"Arts and Humanities\",\"Score\":null,\"Total\":0}","platform":"Semanticscholar","paperid":null,"PeriodicalName":"Ordines Militares","FirstCategoryId":"1085","ListUrlMain":"https://doi.org/10.12775/om.2021.012","RegionNum":0,"RegionCategory":null,"ArticlePicture":[],"TitleCN":null,"AbstractTextCN":null,"PMCID":null,"EPubDate":"","PubModel":"","JCR":"Q4","JCRName":"Arts and Humanities","Score":null,"Total":0}
引用次数: 0
摘要
根据书面资料,中世纪马里恩堡城堡大大师“宫殿”上层南(代表性)部分房间的命名和预期用途本文对中世纪晚期条顿骑士团上级的新(第二)“宫殿”上层南部分进行了分析,得出了几个重要结论。首先,这座建筑肯定是在1392年9月11日之前存在的,但也不能排除它是在1370年代初建造的。在15世纪的资料中,它的整个南部代表性部分(从所谓的低厅和高厅看)以及五个不同大小的房间位于那里,被称为“夏季(或较少出现的冬季)房间(gemach)”。这个名字来自于那里最具特色的内部设计:西部的“夏季食堂”/“大夏大厅”和中部的冬季食堂。本文对中世纪书面资料进行了彻底的分析,得出了这样一个结论:位于“宫殿”南部最东端的房间,由两根柱子支撑,应该被确定为“小夏宫”(aula Minor estivalis),这是在1456年5月14日的文献中记录的。因此,迄今为止,研究人员提出的关于这一内部及其在所讨论时期的预期用途的所有建议都应该被拒绝,这些建议迄今为止是在与这一时期的书面记录隔绝的情况下得出结论的。这个名字来自于那里最具特色的内部设计:西部的“夏季食堂”/“大夏大厅”和中部的冬季食堂。本文对中世纪文字资料进行了彻底的分析,得出了这样一个结论:这个由两根柱子支撑的房间位于“宫殿”南部最东端,应该被确定为“小夏宫”(aula Minor estivalis),它被记录在1456年5月14日的文件中。因此,迄今为止,研究人员提出的关于这一内部及其在所讨论时期的预期用途的所有建议都应该被拒绝,这些建议迄今为止是在与这一时期的书面记录隔绝的情况下得出结论的。
Die Benennung und Bestimmung der Räume im südlichen Repräsentativteil des Geschosses des zweiten „Hochmeisterpalastes“ auf der Marienburg im Mittelalter im Lichte der Schriftquellen
Nomenclature and intended use of the rooms of the southern (representative) part of the upper floor of the “palace” of Grand Masters in the Marienburg Castle in the Middle Ages on the basis of written sources
The analyses carried out in this article concerning the southern part of the upper floor of the new (second) “palace” of the Teutonic Order’s superiors in the late Middle Ages allow to formulate several important conclusions. First of all, the building certainly existed before 11 September 1392, but it cannot be ruled out that it was erected at the beginning of the 1370s. In the fifteenth-century sources, its entire southern representative part (looking from the so-called Low and High Halls) along with five rooms of different sizes located there, were referred to as the “Summer (or, less often, Winter) chamber (gemach)”.
This name comes from the most characteristic interiors located there: the “Summer Refectory” / “Great Summer Hall” in the western part and the Winter Refectory in the central part. The thorough analysis of medieval written sources carried out in this article allows for the formulation of the thesis that the chamber located in the easternmost part of the southern part of the “palace”, supported by two columns, should be identified as the “Minor Summer Hall” (aula minor estivalis), which was recorded in the transumpt of 14 May 1456. Thus, all the suggestions concerning this interior and its supposed intended use in the discussed period, hitherto put forward by the researchers who have so far formulated their conclusions in isolation from the written accounts of the period, should be rejected.
This name comes from the most characteristic interiors located there: the "Summer Refectory" / "Great Summer Hall" in the western part and the Winter Refectory in the central part. The thorough analysis of medieval written sources carried out in this article allowed for the formulation of the thesis that the chamber located in the easternmost part of the southern part of the "palace", supported by two columns, should be identified as the "Minor Summer Hall" (aula minor estivalis), which was recorded in the transumpt of 14 May 1456. Thus, all the suggestions concerning this interior and its supposed intended use in the discussed period, hitherto put forward by the researchers who have so far formulated their conclusions in isolation from the written accounts of the period, should be rejected.