关于特兰西瓦尼亚归正教会区主教席位的辩论附录100年

Q4 Arts and Humanities
Olga Lukács
{"title":"关于特兰西瓦尼亚归正教会区主教席位的辩论附录100年","authors":"Olga Lukács","doi":"10.24193/subbtref.67.2.08","DOIUrl":null,"url":null,"abstract":"\"On the Debates about the Episcopal See of the Transylvanian Reformed Diocese in the 18th–19th Centuries. In parallel with the process of reorganization of the Transylvanian Reformed Diocese, some significant changes took place around the bishop’s office. The first change was around the bishop’s residence. From 1782, the bishop’s permanent residence was in Nagyenyed, in a building donated by Zsuzsánna Thoroczkay for this purpose. Since from then on the bishop was the first priest of the parish of Nagyenyed, there was a question as to the source of his salary. No income was offered by the diocese for the bishop’s first priestly position. After a lengthy discussion, the General Consistory of the Transylvanian Reformed Diocese appointed the College of Nagyenyed to contribute Ft 300 to the salary of the first bishop of Enyed. The bishop, however, was not willing to give up his regular priestly position in another parish for this stipulated salary. Zsigmond Eperjesi was the first bishop to move from Felvinc to the new bishop’s residence in 1784, but only on the condition that he was paid a full teacher’s salary. The archives of the Enyed College were destroyed in 1849, and so we do not know exactly when and how the agreement was made according to which the bishop would receive approximately one teacher’s salary from the public treasury of the college during his time in Enyed. Bishop János Antal also lived in Enyed until 1849. In November 1849, Bishop János Antal, who was already very weak, fled to Târgu-Mureș as a result of the revolutionary events, and the bishop’s residence in Nagyenyed fell into disrepair and became uninhabitable. From 1852, Samuel Bodola took over the bishop’s duties, initially from Târgu-Mureș, and from 1854 from Cluj-Napoca. In this study, we follow up the adverse circumstances and controversies that had led to the construction of a permanent episcopal residence in the 1890s, also in Cluj-Napoca, in parallel with the construction of the building of the Faculty of Theology in Cluj, which was to be the bishop’s residence. Keywords: Transylvanian Reformed Diocese, General Consistory of the Transylvanian Reformed Diocese, episcopal see, Enyed College, episcopal residence \"","PeriodicalId":36470,"journal":{"name":"Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai Theologia Reformata Transylvanica","volume":" ","pages":""},"PeriodicalIF":0.0000,"publicationDate":"2022-12-30","publicationTypes":"Journal Article","fieldsOfStudy":null,"isOpenAccess":false,"openAccessPdf":"","citationCount":"0","resultStr":"{\"title\":\"Adalékok az Erdélyi Református Egyházkerület püspöki székhelye körüli vitákhoz a 18–19. században\",\"authors\":\"Olga Lukács\",\"doi\":\"10.24193/subbtref.67.2.08\",\"DOIUrl\":null,\"url\":null,\"abstract\":\"\\\"On the Debates about the Episcopal See of the Transylvanian Reformed Diocese in the 18th–19th Centuries. In parallel with the process of reorganization of the Transylvanian Reformed Diocese, some significant changes took place around the bishop’s office. The first change was around the bishop’s residence. From 1782, the bishop’s permanent residence was in Nagyenyed, in a building donated by Zsuzsánna Thoroczkay for this purpose. Since from then on the bishop was the first priest of the parish of Nagyenyed, there was a question as to the source of his salary. No income was offered by the diocese for the bishop’s first priestly position. After a lengthy discussion, the General Consistory of the Transylvanian Reformed Diocese appointed the College of Nagyenyed to contribute Ft 300 to the salary of the first bishop of Enyed. The bishop, however, was not willing to give up his regular priestly position in another parish for this stipulated salary. Zsigmond Eperjesi was the first bishop to move from Felvinc to the new bishop’s residence in 1784, but only on the condition that he was paid a full teacher’s salary. The archives of the Enyed College were destroyed in 1849, and so we do not know exactly when and how the agreement was made according to which the bishop would receive approximately one teacher’s salary from the public treasury of the college during his time in Enyed. Bishop János Antal also lived in Enyed until 1849. In November 1849, Bishop János Antal, who was already very weak, fled to Târgu-Mureș as a result of the revolutionary events, and the bishop’s residence in Nagyenyed fell into disrepair and became uninhabitable. From 1852, Samuel Bodola took over the bishop’s duties, initially from Târgu-Mureș, and from 1854 from Cluj-Napoca. In this study, we follow up the adverse circumstances and controversies that had led to the construction of a permanent episcopal residence in the 1890s, also in Cluj-Napoca, in parallel with the construction of the building of the Faculty of Theology in Cluj, which was to be the bishop’s residence. Keywords: Transylvanian Reformed Diocese, General Consistory of the Transylvanian Reformed Diocese, episcopal see, Enyed College, episcopal residence \\\"\",\"PeriodicalId\":36470,\"journal\":{\"name\":\"Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai Theologia Reformata Transylvanica\",\"volume\":\" \",\"pages\":\"\"},\"PeriodicalIF\":0.0000,\"publicationDate\":\"2022-12-30\",\"publicationTypes\":\"Journal Article\",\"fieldsOfStudy\":null,\"isOpenAccess\":false,\"openAccessPdf\":\"\",\"citationCount\":\"0\",\"resultStr\":null,\"platform\":\"Semanticscholar\",\"paperid\":null,\"PeriodicalName\":\"Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai Theologia Reformata Transylvanica\",\"FirstCategoryId\":\"1085\",\"ListUrlMain\":\"https://doi.org/10.24193/subbtref.67.2.08\",\"RegionNum\":0,\"RegionCategory\":null,\"ArticlePicture\":[],\"TitleCN\":null,\"AbstractTextCN\":null,\"PMCID\":null,\"EPubDate\":\"\",\"PubModel\":\"\",\"JCR\":\"Q4\",\"JCRName\":\"Arts and Humanities\",\"Score\":null,\"Total\":0}","platform":"Semanticscholar","paperid":null,"PeriodicalName":"Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai Theologia Reformata Transylvanica","FirstCategoryId":"1085","ListUrlMain":"https://doi.org/10.24193/subbtref.67.2.08","RegionNum":0,"RegionCategory":null,"ArticlePicture":[],"TitleCN":null,"AbstractTextCN":null,"PMCID":null,"EPubDate":"","PubModel":"","JCR":"Q4","JCRName":"Arts and Humanities","Score":null,"Total":0}
引用次数: 0

摘要

《论18 - 19世纪特兰西瓦尼亚改革宗教区的主教座之争》。在重组特兰西瓦尼亚改革宗教区的同时,主教办公室也发生了一些重大变化。第一个变化是围绕主教的住所。从1782年起,主教的永久住所就在那根耶德,在一座由Zsuzsánna Thoroczkay为此目的捐赠的建筑里。从那时起,主教就成了那根耶耶德教区的第一任神父,因此,关于他的薪金的来源就成了一个问题。教区没有为主教的第一个牧师职位提供任何收入。经过长时间的讨论,特兰西瓦尼亚改革宗教区的全体会议任命纳格耶耶德学院为恩尼耶德的第一位主教提供300英镑的薪水。然而,主教不愿意为了这个规定的薪水而放弃他在另一个教区的固定神父职位。1784年,Zsigmond Eperjesi是第一个从费尔文搬到新主教住所的主教,但条件是他必须获得全额教师工资。恩尼德学院的档案在1849年被毁,所以我们不知道确切的时间和如何达成协议,根据该协议,主教在恩尼德期间将从学院的公共财政中获得大约一个教师的工资。主教János Antal也住在Enyed直到1849年。1849年11月,已经非常虚弱的János安塔尔主教由于革命事件,逃到鲁古-穆列乌斯特,主教在Nagyenyed的住所年久失修,无法居住。从1852年起,塞缪尔·博多拉接管了主教的职责,最初是从鲁古-穆列乌姆,从1854年开始从克卢日-纳波卡。在这项研究中,我们追踪了导致19世纪90年代在克卢日-纳波卡建造永久性主教住宅的不利情况和争议,与此同时,克卢日神学院的建筑也在建设中,该建筑将成为主教的住所。关键词:特兰西瓦尼亚改革宗教区,特兰西瓦尼亚改革宗教区全体会议,主教座堂,恩尼德学院,主教住所
本文章由计算机程序翻译,如有差异,请以英文原文为准。
Adalékok az Erdélyi Református Egyházkerület püspöki székhelye körüli vitákhoz a 18–19. században
"On the Debates about the Episcopal See of the Transylvanian Reformed Diocese in the 18th–19th Centuries. In parallel with the process of reorganization of the Transylvanian Reformed Diocese, some significant changes took place around the bishop’s office. The first change was around the bishop’s residence. From 1782, the bishop’s permanent residence was in Nagyenyed, in a building donated by Zsuzsánna Thoroczkay for this purpose. Since from then on the bishop was the first priest of the parish of Nagyenyed, there was a question as to the source of his salary. No income was offered by the diocese for the bishop’s first priestly position. After a lengthy discussion, the General Consistory of the Transylvanian Reformed Diocese appointed the College of Nagyenyed to contribute Ft 300 to the salary of the first bishop of Enyed. The bishop, however, was not willing to give up his regular priestly position in another parish for this stipulated salary. Zsigmond Eperjesi was the first bishop to move from Felvinc to the new bishop’s residence in 1784, but only on the condition that he was paid a full teacher’s salary. The archives of the Enyed College were destroyed in 1849, and so we do not know exactly when and how the agreement was made according to which the bishop would receive approximately one teacher’s salary from the public treasury of the college during his time in Enyed. Bishop János Antal also lived in Enyed until 1849. In November 1849, Bishop János Antal, who was already very weak, fled to Târgu-Mureș as a result of the revolutionary events, and the bishop’s residence in Nagyenyed fell into disrepair and became uninhabitable. From 1852, Samuel Bodola took over the bishop’s duties, initially from Târgu-Mureș, and from 1854 from Cluj-Napoca. In this study, we follow up the adverse circumstances and controversies that had led to the construction of a permanent episcopal residence in the 1890s, also in Cluj-Napoca, in parallel with the construction of the building of the Faculty of Theology in Cluj, which was to be the bishop’s residence. Keywords: Transylvanian Reformed Diocese, General Consistory of the Transylvanian Reformed Diocese, episcopal see, Enyed College, episcopal residence "
求助全文
通过发布文献求助,成功后即可免费获取论文全文。 去求助
来源期刊
CiteScore
0.10
自引率
0.00%
发文量
18
×
引用
GB/T 7714-2015
复制
MLA
复制
APA
复制
导出至
BibTeX EndNote RefMan NoteFirst NoteExpress
×
提示
您的信息不完整,为了账户安全,请先补充。
现在去补充
×
提示
您因"违规操作"
具体请查看互助需知
我知道了
×
提示
确定
请完成安全验证×
copy
已复制链接
快去分享给好友吧!
我知道了
右上角分享
点击右上角分享
0
联系我们:info@booksci.cn Book学术提供免费学术资源搜索服务,方便国内外学者检索中英文文献。致力于提供最便捷和优质的服务体验。 Copyright © 2023 布克学术 All rights reserved.
京ICP备2023020795号-1
ghs 京公网安备 11010802042870号
Book学术文献互助
Book学术文献互助群
群 号:481959085
Book学术官方微信